Today’s Lady News: Julianne Moore To Play Sarah Palin in HBO Movie
- Julianne Moore will play Sarah Palin in an HBO film adaptation of Game Change, a book about the 2008 election by Mark Halperin and John Heilemann. Julianne as Sarah? Make a joyful noise! [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- Not surprisingly, Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor found it quite annoying that so many news outlets commented on her single, childless status during her nomination and hearings. [The Atlantic Monthly]
- What’s not to love about a 91-year-old lady who knits boobies for fun? [The Daily What]
- Anyone see “Glee” last night? Brittany and Santana are figuring their relationship out a bit. [Queerty]
- NPR’s CEO Vivian Schiller has resigned following the release of a “sting” video that showed an NPR exec railing against the Tea Party. [The Wrap]
- Our very own Wendy Atterbury addresses a problem many of us (unfortunately) can relate to: “My boyfriend’s father is sexist!” [Dear Wendy]
- Black feminist blogger Latoya Peterson wrote a piece on Racialicious about her skepticism of being included as a token black woman on feminist panels and discussions. It’s an interesting read. [Racialicious]
- What do we think of Magnum condom’s hip hop-inspired sex-ed campaign? [The Grio]
- Here’s 10 commandments for how to reinvigorate hip-hop feminist studies! [Crunk Feminist Collective]
- For those of you in the New York City area, make sure to check out Endangered Species, a conference about women and body image on March 18 and 19! [Endangered Species Conference]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.