Earlier today, when I heard that Michaele Salahi had been dropped from “Celebrity Rehab” for not having an addiction, I wondered if maybe she was on another kind of substance—say tiger’s blood, Adonis DNA, or a drug called … Michaele Salahi. Because sometimes I think she is as looney tunes as our dear Charlie Sheen. This got me thinking how amazing—in a tabloid way—it would be if she decided to leave Tareq and move across the country to live with Charlie in his Sober Valley Lodge.
Which then got me thinking—especially with Rachel Oberlin (aka Bree Olson) leaving the fold for a minute over the weekend—of all the famous women who would make great goddesses in Charlie’s polyamorous love story? After the jump, 12 ladies we’d like to see join Charlie’s harem.
- Lindsay Lohan. The things those two could accomplish together!
- Kari Ann Peniche. She did make a nudie sandwich with Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart.
- M’onique. Since she’s implied that she’s down for an open marriage.
- Rachel Uchitel. Charlie is the next logical step after Tiger Woods.
- “Real Housewife” Gretchen Rossi. She just seems the type and we like Charlie better than Slade.
- Kendra Wilkinson. She’s done the multiple girlfriend thing before.
- Angelina from “Jersey Shore.” She would totally be DTF a celeb like Charlie, but I don’t think he’d put up with her whining for longer than 10 minutes.
- Cameron Diaz. Since she isn’t sold on monogamy and loves porn.
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck. Just sayin’ it would be funny.
- Christina O’Donnell. Along the same lines..
- Rielle Hunter. It would make John Edwards jealous.
- Adrianne Curry. Maybe Christopher Knight could join the crew, too.
Who would you like to see become one of Charlie Sheen’s goddesses?