Quickies: Bristol Palin Fights A “Teen Mom”? And Kim Kardashian Steals Other People’s Looks
- Oh snap! Bristol Palin and her friend, “Teen Mom” Maci Bookout, may have had a falling out. Sources tell Crushable that Bristol is giving the cold shoulder to her former pal, perhaps because she’s gotten more famous. Er, “famous.” [Crushable]
- David Arquette was involved in a head-on collision in LA this afternoon. He’s been taken to the hospital in an ambulance but the severity of his injuries is unknown at the time of posting. [TMZ]
- Drag queens are angry at Lady Gaga. Watch your back, girl! [Betty Confidential]
- Sirius FM thought it necessary to launch an all-Charlie Sheen, all-the-time radio channel. [PopEater]
- Check out the trailer for “Water For Elephants” — though somehow I don’t buy Robert Pattinson as a veterinarian or Reese Witherspoon as a circus owner’s wife. [Celebuzz]
- Watch out, Nicki Minaj/Rihanna, because Kim Kardashian is stealing your look! [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- The baby shower invites for Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are out. Did you get yours? [Young, Black & Fabulous]
- Paris Hilton claims her boyfriend Cy Waits saved her life from a knife-wielding burglar. [Radar Online]
- The Bakersfield Condors hockey team is hosting a “Charlie Sheen Night” in which the first 1,000 men — yes, only men — to show up in fedoras or dressed as a Sheen character will get a ticket for $2.50. [New York Daily News]
- Amy Winehouse is hanging out with Russell Brand’s dad. O-kay. [The Superficial]
- Lily Allen is in talks to become a judge on “The X Factor,” the British version of “American Idol.” If someone cheesy like J.Lo told me I couldn’t sing, I could handle it; if someone cool like Lily Allen told me my singing sucked, I’d be crushed! [The Sun UK]
- The lovely Gabrielle Union has been cast in a TV show called “Little In Common,” about three very different families whose kids all play Little League together. [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- I don’t know about you, but looking at baby photos of Miley Cyrus feels pervy to me. [Buzznet]
- Colin Firth, who won the Academy Award for Best Actor last weekend for “The King’s Speech,” has been nominated for knighthood. He won’t learn if he has been chosen to become “Sir Colin” until June, though. [Daily Mail UK]
- How much am I loving Vanessa Hudgens’ blue velvet blazer here? [Celebuzz]
- Good Lord, Prince William and Kate Middleton get a “commemorative puzzle,” too. [Betty Confidential]
- Also, Kate Middleton will reportedly walk down the aisle wearing flats, not heels. [The Cut]
- Sienna Miller wants you to know she and Jude Law are definitely, absolutely not boning anymore. [Daily Mail UK]
- How much dinero would you pay to get a dentist give you a gap-toothed smile like Vanessa Paradis? [Daily Mail UK]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.