Today’s Lady News: Ask An Abortion Provider
- “Dolores P.”, a woman training to be a nurse practitioner, shares with fellow ladyblog The Hairpin why she wants to become an abortion provider, especially during this particularly weird political climate. [The Hairpin]
- Harding University in Arkansas has stopped a queer ‘zine on campus, The State of the Gay, from appearing online because of what they call “questionable content.” [Jezebel]
- Why does the wage gap persist despite women’s educational advances? [Ms. Magazine]
- Wisconsin’s governor plans to cut funding for family planning and repeal a law that requires health insurance companies to cover birth control. I hope you enjoy having your taxes raised to pay for all the unwanted children people can’t care for, Wisconsinites! [Wisconsin State Journal]
- God bless this mother who gave birth in a strip club parking lot. [The Grio]
- Rachel Maddow, noted lesbian, progressive and all-around awesome lady, is now MSNBC’s biggest star following Keith Olbermann’s departure. [After Ellen]
- The actress/comedienne Lily Tomlin opens up about being gay in Hollywood. [Feministing]
- The depression that some women feel following a miscarriage can last for years, even after delivering a healthy baby, according to the British Journal of Psychiatry. [BBC]
- What possesses women to marry Charlie Sheen, especially given his history of violence towards women? [Forbes]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.