Quickies: Charlie Sheen Pisses Off A Coven Of Warlocks & Hear Kim Kardashian’s Single
- Sadly-slash-hilariously, Charlie Sheen has offended a coven of real-life warlocks with his bizarro comments. Also, he allegedly sent an anti-Semitic text to his ex-wife Brooke Mueller last week in which he denigratingly referred to a colleague as a “stoopid Jew.” [TMZ, TMZ]
- Serena Williams recently suffered a pulmonary embolism, or blood clots in the lungs. Luckily her rep confirms she’s on the mend. Get well soon, Serena! [People]
- The Apple iPad 2 will start shipping on March 11. Anyone getting one? [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- Smart men explain why they date dumb women, as if it isn’t obvious. [The Gloss]
- You could listen to Kim Kardashian’s debut single because I’m sure as hell not going to. [PopEater]
- A lock of Justin Bieber’s hair has sold for $40,668 on eBay and Ellen DeGeneres, who sold the precious specimen, is donating the money to an animal rescue charity. [x17 Online]
- I’m soooooo bummed Aretha Franklin isn’t wearing a crazy hat on the cover of Jet magazine. [Young, Black & Fabulous]
- Christina Hendricks and her boobs are shilling for Vivienne Westwood’s new jewelry line. Check out some pics! [Daily Mail UK]
- Oops, turns out Lindsay Lohan and James Franco are not posing nakeykins for an explicit Terry Richardson photo book. [Celebuzz]
- Kelly Cutrone, the People’s Revolution fashion PR maven and star of the reality show “Kell On Earth,” is designing her own line called The Electric Love Army! Her co-creator is Robyn Berkley from People’s Revolution and their main investor is Tory Burch’s ex-hubby. [Styleite]
- Theodora Richards, model and daughter of Rolling Stone Keith Richards, was arrested in NYC last night for spray painting a building. When searched by police, Theodora was found to be carrying some Mary Jane. Like daddy like daughter, huh? [TMZ]
- Chris Brown may be an abusive douche, but he’s also an intriguing painter. I’ll give him that. [Young, Black & Fabulous]
- The royal wedding gets its own damn official web site. [People]
- Here are seven tips for creating a cozy, calming bedroom. [Apartment Therapy]
- Hey, Charlie Sheen, here are 10 porn stars for you to follow on Twitter! [Global Grind]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.