12 Little Things Guys Do That Impress Us Big Time
I was on the subway yesterday, when a guy sitting next to me struck up conversation. He was cute enough and nice enough. I was enjoying our conversation. Across from us, a girl started to cry. Like hysterically weeping. Subway Guy leaned over to me.
“Excuse me,” he said, cutting me off in mid-sentence.
He stood up, fished around in his pocket, and pulled out some napkins. He walked straight over to the crying girl and handed them to her. This perfectly nice stranger became a super hot man in that split second. I was drooling for the rest of our ride together. Too bad he got off the train before I could get his number. But I don’t care, he left a huge impression. After the jump, some more of the little things guys do that impress the crap out of us.
- Remembering my middle name and/or my birthday
- Taking my purse while I’m struggling to get my coat on or off
- Remembering what I said I wanted to order and telling the waiter himself
- Knowing my complicated drink down to the last detail
- Giving me the pillow I most prefer to sleep with
- Asking if the room is too cold, which is especially appreciated when I’m naked
- Remembering I liked a certain band and ordering tickets to see them as a surprise
- Getting me the paper on Sunday mornings
- Reading a book I said was my favorite. Ditto for movies.
- Carrying my heavy bag without me asking
- Randomly getting me my favorite candy
- Fighting off strangers to save me a seat next to him at the bar
What are some little things guys have done or could do to impressyou?