Quickies: Black Market Invites To The Royal Wedding & Lady Gaga Loses Her Virginity
- A British reporter was offered a black market wedding invitation to Prince William and Kate Middleton’s nuptials for $3,200, supposedly via the printer who made them. How much would you be willing to pay for a black market or scalped invite? [Gawker]
- More information than you require: Lady Gaga lost her virginity at age 17, hated sex until two years ago. [Monsters & Critics]
- James Franco and Lindsay Lohan will be photographed naked in an “explicit” new photo book by pervy photographer Terry Richardson. Prepare for some firecrotch, people. [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- Anne Hathaway is totally joining me in the James Franco Is Totally Overrated Club, only she feels that way because he was “phoning it in” prepping for the Oscars. [The Superficial]
- Charlie Sheen started a Twitter account and already has 50,000+ followers without tweeting once. [Twitter]
- Kim Kardashian’s new single debuts this Sunday and will surely be a chart-topping hit just like Paris Hilton’s “Stars Are Blind.” (I hate myself for remembering the name of that song.) [Oh No They Didn’t]
- You knew this was coming: Gwyneth Paltrow is eyeing a record deal. [Access Hollywood]
- Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn were snapped dining together. Are they seriously dating? I don’t get his appeal at all. [TMZ]
- Nancy Reagan said something nice about President Obama. Slow news day, TMZ? [TMZ]
- Here’s 11 dating tips from Romeo himself, Charlie Sheen. [How About We]
- You’re more likely to buy a product if the model advertising it looks like you, according to one study. [Glamour]
- LOVE this skull chair! Love it! [Crushable]
- Would you wear a stylish penis hat? I would wear a stylish penis hat. [The Gloss]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.