Today’s Lady News: Botox For Your Vajayjay?
- Botox may help women whose vaginismus (vaginal spasms) prevent them from enjoying sex. And your vajayjay will look so much younger! [New York Daily News]
- Networks like NBC, CBS and ABC won’t air commercials for the “female sexual aid” Zestra because it — gasp! — promotes pleasure for the ladies. Lie back and think of England, girls. [USA Today]
- Kansas’ House of Representatives has passed a bill that would require the parents of a minor to consent to an abortion. Currently, parents in Kansas are required to be notified if their minor has an abortion. [KansasCity.com]
- Nebraska is debating a bill that would legally permit mothers to breastfeed their babies in public. [WOWT.com]
- New York state Rep. Anthony Weiner is trying to get a “sexist” statue of a naked man stepping on two women removed from Queens. [Gothamist]
- The governor of Maine made a dumb comment about women with beards. My mustache and I are offended by this. [Mother Jones]
- Jacksonville, Florida, mayoral candidate Mike Hogan has acknowledged that a joke he made at a public meeting about bombing abortion clinics was inappropriate. [Jacksonville.com]
- A mom in Florida was PO-ed about the amount of cleavage a school guest was sharing, so she whipped out her own ta-tas. The worst part of the story is that the mother was meeting with her 17-year-old son’s guidance counselor. Poor kid! [The Stir]
- I won’t even dignify this Nissan ad by posting it. [Feministing]
- Here’s 10 names to consider for the amendment to de-fund Planned Parenthood that recently passed the House of Representatives! [The Faster Times]
- The feminist magazine Ms. weighed in on the judge in Manitoba who ruled that a rape victim’s tube top, heels and makeup were sending mixed signals that invited her sexual assault. [Ms. Magazine]
- A court in Australia has given a 17-year-old with gender identity disorder permission to pursue a hormone treatment to biologically transition from female-to-male. [News.com.au]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.