Quickies: Kanye Tweets About “Gold Diggin’ Bitches” & A “Teen Mom”‘s Got Nude Pics
- The always-eyeroll-worthy Kanye West tweeted a gripe about “gold diggin’ bitches getting pregnant on purpose.” Because you know we can control that. [The Young, Black and Fabulous, Necole Bitchie]
- Ray J says he “created” ex-girlfriend Kim Kardashian and she wouldn’t have been famous without their sex tape. [Oh No They Didn’t]
- Watch J.Lo break down crying after eliminating sweetheart Chris Medina on “American Idol.” Don’t worry, Jen: Amelia is sobbing right with you. [Guanabee]
- Our girl Annika Harris says don’t blame actresses for their heinous red carpet looks — blame the stylists who dress them! [Uptown Magazine]
- Learn everything you ever wanted to know about “Teen Mom”‘s Amber Portwood’s tattoo in her new nude pics. [Radar Online]
- Did Katy Perry diss Britney Spears about the latter’s blatant use of product placement? Maybe! But does anyone care? Not me! [PopEater]
- Kim Kardashian will never endorse “butt enhancement pills.” I don’t even want to know what those are. [Oh No They Didn’t]
- Charlie Sheen does not have kind words for Alcoholics Anonymous. Color me shocked. [Radar Online]
- Sharon Stone has gotten a restraining order against an “obsessed mentally unstable delusional person” who broke into her home and was waiting for her to return. Terrifying. [TMZ]
- Kate Middleton and Prince William performed their first official royal duty together and (duh) Kate wore some kind of goofy doodad in her hair. [Daily Mail UK]
- Watch sexy Cassie modeling for Calvin Klein’s CKOne fragrance. She’s so hot! [The Young, Black and Fabulous]
- Oregon’s Republican Party is calling for Democratic Rep. David Wu to step down after a photograph of him dressed as a tiger has surfaced. Yes, a tiger. Also, he apparently took a painkiller that he was not prescribed. Meh. I’m more worried about the politicians who cheat on their wives while trying to prevent gays from legally marrying. [AP]
- The Brazilian blowout = possibly linked to cancer. [Guanabee]
- The domain name Sex.com has sold for $13 million bucks. If only I’d thought to register the domain name first. Dammit. [Buzzfeed]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.