Quickies: Rihanna’s Sexting Colin Farrell & What Are “Mermaid’s Tears”?
- Rihanna and Colin Farrell have allegedly been sexting each other since November. Damn, I bet sleazy Colin’s good at dirty talk. [Celebuzz]
- The “Jersey Shore” cast is headed to Italy in April — meaning Prime Minister Berlusconi is going to have to be a bit more patient if he wants to bag JWoww. [Radar Online]
- Charlie Sheen has a new girlfriend. And yet we are single. Explain that one, universe. [X17 Online]
- Why hasn’t anyone told me Justin Bieber’s father is bangin’? [TMZ]
- Want to conveniently relive every status update you’ve ever posted on Facebook? Why? Fine, go ahead. [Archived Book]
- Lord help us, there’s going to be a “Pirates of the Carribbean” OPI nail polish collection. I’m sorry, but “Mermaid’s Tears” is an awesome nail polish name. [Hot Beauty Health]
- Justin Bieber bought out an entire flower shop to fill girlfriend Selena Gomez’s house with flowers. She reportedly loved the surprise, but honestly, I’d be pissed at all the cleanup! [TMZ]
- Alyssa Milano is pregnant with what’s sure to be a sexy, sexy baby. [People]
- Miley Cyrus apparently made her blabby dad Billy Ray cancel an appearance on “The View” because she’s so pissed he’s speaking out about how the success of “Hannah Montana” ruined his family. [The Superficial]
- Dakota Fanning has been accepted to NYU’s Gallatin School, the same institution the Olsen twins briefly attended. Emma Watson has also been peeped touring NYU, although she is currently matriculated at Brown University. [New York Observer]
- Tom Cruise took his four-year-old daughter Suri to the Vancouver library and she paged through Vanity Fair magazine, no doubt looking for articles about her parents. [Radar Online]
- Drew Barrymore has a cute new boyfriend named Will Kopelman, which must mean her on-and-off thing with Amelia’s Attainable Celebrity Boyfriend, Justin Long, is over. [Just Jared]
- Oooh! Oooh! Listen to 20 seconds of Britney Spears’ next single, “I Wanna Go”! [Celebuzz
- Diane Von Furstenburg let a 15-year-old model walk in her fashion show, which is problematic because as president as the Council of Fashion Designers of America, DVF has been encouraging the industry to only hire models ages 16 and older as not to warp women’s body image expectations. DVF is reportedly “horrified” about the slip-up. [Fashionista, Styleite]
- Is Kate Moss designing her own wedding dress? That’s what her gossipy friend Vivienne Westwood is saying. [Styleite]
- Real estate porn time: check out Derek Jeter and Minka Kelly’s waterside love nest. [TMZ]
- Someone awesome graffitied the entire first chapter of “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” on the wall of a school bathroom. Great news for the constipated! [The Daily What]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.