Quickies: Britney Accused Of Plagiarizing “Hold It Against Me” & Kim Kardashian’s New Single
- Britney Spears is accused of plagiarizing the lyrics for her new single “Hold It Against Me” from a 1979 song called “If I Said You Had A Beautiful Body Would You Hold It Against Me” by the Bellamy Brothers. [Daily Mail UK]
- David Beckham and Posh Spice have been invited to Prince William and Kate Middleton’s wedding. Sir Elton John is the only other celeb of note on the guest list. [Oh No They Didn’t]
- Who wasn’t invited to the royal wedding? Sarah Ferguson, a.k.a. Fergie, the ex-wife of William’s uncle, Prince Andrew. Last year Fergie was caught on tape accepting bribe money to get access to her royal ex. You — and Fergie — can check out the royal wedding invitation here. [PopEater]
- Brace yourselves: Kim Kardashian has a “pop dance” single coming out in three weeks. [Celebuzz]
- Jesse James, who is mostly famous for briefly being married to Sandra Bullock and palling around with peeps who dress like Nazis, is writing a memoir. [E! Online]
- GOOP-y Gwyneth Paltrow reccomends $82 childrens’ pajamas for your kids, just like the ones her daughter Apple wears. [Oh No They Didn’t]
- Nicole Kidman opened up to Australia’s version of “60 Minutes” about her ongoing struggles with fertility. Nicole adopted two children with ex-husband, Tom Cruise, and carried daughter Sunday Rose herself, but had a surrogate carry her youngest daughter, Faith. [Oh No They Didn’t]
- Kate Winslet visited her old acting school in the UK and told students how she used to be considered too fat to get roles. [Telegraph UK]
- Sexypants chef Nigella Lawson says she is a “feminist” but “doesn’t find it offensive to be [considered] attractive.” That’s just called being gracious. [Express UK]
- Paris Hilton and her boyfriend Cy Waits were seen checking out engagement rings. Paris seems like the kind of girl who would tell a guy, “That one.” [People]
- Matthew Morrison and Olivia Munn sittin’ in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. [Celebuzz]
- If you want to star craaaacking up, watch this weird video of Elisabetta Canalis, George Clooney’s girlfriend, dancing to some bizarre choreography to the Ciara song, “Like A Boy.” Is Clooney really into this cheesiness? [Just Jared]
- “Jersey Shore”‘s Angelina Pivarnick was proposed to last week by boy toy Dave Kovacs, on a Fashion Week red carpet no less. But now sources tell Radar that Kovacs is just social-climbing to get on “Jersey Shore” because he believes producers will invite Angelina back and he’ll be on the show, too, if he’s her fiance. Angelina’s also apparently schtupping a firefighter on Staten Island — not that we begrudge her that. [Radar Online]
- Anna Faris looks totally psyched to be meeting Hef at the Playboy Mansion in this photo. Topher Grace, not so much. [Just Jared]
- The Italian Prime Minister’s alleged call girl, Ruby “Stealer of Hearts,” has been invited to the Vienna Opera Ball. She’s fancy like that. [Monsters & Critics]
- Last night’s episode of “The Simpsons” got a little meta parodying other cartoons. [Videogum]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.