Quickies: Miley’s Mad At Blabby Billy Ray & Ivanka Trump’s Fame-Whore Stalker
- Miley Cyrus is reportedly “furious” that her dad, Billy Ray Cyrus, blabbed to GQ about how the success of “Hanna Montana” “destroyed” his family. You might even say she’s got an achy breaky heart. [Celebuzz]
- Lady Gaga is on the “drunk diet.” Um, I think the Frisky staff is on that diet, too. [PopEater]
- Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson: back on again? Those two are drama with a capital “D.” [The Superficial]
- The royal wedding invitations for Kate Middleton and Prince William are out! Yours is in the mail. [People]
- Kathie Lee Gifford checked out Joan Rivers’ $25 million New York City apartment, which is on the market, and brought TV cameras along. [PopEater]
- Pete Wentz is sans wedding ring, but he is rockin’ a fro. And he also thought Ashlee Simpson partied too much while he was on the road. [TMZ, The Superficial]
- James Franco, with whom I have a tumultuous love/hate relationship, has officially joined Twitter! Should I follow him? [Twitter.com/JamesFranco]
- Ivanka Trump’s stalker, Justin Massler, sent an email to Jonathan Cheban, a publicist and reality show star on “The Spin Crowd,” asking for help on how to get famous. “I’m partially worried about jail, but the real thing I’m concerned about is my reputation,” Massler wrote. [TMZ]
- Heidi Montag is thinking of writing a “supernatural romance novel.” [PopEater]
- How to politely tell someone they are wearing too much perfume. [The Gloss]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.