Quickies: Paris Hilton’s $375,000 Birthday Present & Hear The Katy Perry/Kanye West Remix
- Paris Hilton’s birthday present from boyfriend Cy Waits was a $375,000 yellow Lexus. Um, Cy? Paris only drives pink luxury cars. Everyone knows that. [TMZ]
- Natalie Portman is having a boy, a source claims. Mazel tov! [Life & Style]
- Jessica Alba is pregnant with her second child. Her daughter Honor is totally the cutest celebrity kid ever. (Shove it, Suri.) [Radar Online]
- This montage of vintage douching commercials will have you feeling squeaky clean. [Nerve]
- Katy Perry’s “E.T.” remix with Kanye West is out and yes, he raps about alien sex: “Tell me what’s next / Alien sex/ Imma disrobe you, then Imma probe you!” [NYmag.com]
- Halle Berry and ex Gabriel Aubrey have reportedly called a truce over their messy custody battle. Aubrey has apparently dropped his lawsuit for custody and spousal support. [Huffington Post]
- Kourtney Kardashian and her longtime boyfriend Scott Disick are engaged. Or not. Does anyone really care? [Radar Online, Gossip Center]
- Mila Kunis was scared the first time she saw a black person at an embassy in Russia because growing up in Ukraine, she had only seen Caucasians. “The beautiful thing was, the man spoke Russian,” Mila told W magazine. “He explained to me that there are people in this world who are of different color. Being seven and a half, I asked him, ‘Does that mean there are purple people in this world?’” [Crushable]
- Miley Cyrus’ feuding parents, Trish and Billy Ray, reunited recently at a pet cemetery. Yes, a pet cemetery. It’s unclear which pet’s memory they were honoring. [Radar Online]
- Ryan Phillipe was seen hitting on Amanda Seyfried (who he’s been dating) and Rihanna — and RiRi shot him down. Harsh. [Us Weekly]
- Those are some tasty-looking biceps, Mark Salling. [Celebuzz]
- Two new pieces of Banksy street art appeared in Hollywood this weekend. Jealous. [Buzzfeed]
- “Jersey Shore”‘s Angelina was proposed to by her her boyfriend on the red carpet outside a New York Fashion Week show. Sorry, boys, she’s off the market! [Too Fab]
- Lifetime’s made-for-TV-movie about maybe-sex-killer Amanda Knox is almost here. The Frisky will so be watching “Amanda Knox: Murder on Trial in Italy.” [The Daily Beast]
- A couple breaks the world record for longest kiss by locking lips for 46 hours straight. Every three hours they were allowed a bathroom break but they had to keep kissing on the toilet! [BuzzFeed]
- Ten Bonnaroo acts you might enjoy if only the scent of patchouli didn’t give you the pukes. [Popdust]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.