Quickies: Pink Tweets Her Pregnant Belly & Xtina Explains National Anthem Flub
- Pink tweeted pics of her pregnancy after accusing the paparazzi of doing a sucky job capturing her impending motherhood in all its glory. [TwitPic]
- Christina Aguilera says she messed up the lyrics to the National Anthem at last night’s Super Bowl because she got caught up in the moment. [Us Weekly]
- Is Miley Cyrus dating Amy Winehouse’s ex? That’s so weird it should be illegal. [TMZ]
- Adele’s sophomore album, 21, is streaming on NPR right now! [NPR]
- What’s the big deal with Rihanna’s video for “S&M”? [College Candy]
- Mommy Lohan is on the warpath after “Glee” dissed Lindsay again last night. [PopEater]
- Snooki’s got a whole lot of logo going on in this outfit. [The Superficial]
- Lauren Conrad’s new show for MTV was nixed by the network because, she said, it was “too high-brow.” Ahh, the post-“Jersey Shore” world in which we live… [EW]
- Steven Soderberg has been hit by a paternity suit, after a “two-night-stand” he had in Australia resulted in a pregnancy. He’s apparently cool with supporting the child financially, but doesn’t want to be involved. Soderberg is married to former E! talking head, Jules Asner. [E! Online]
- Prince Harry spent the night out on the own with his ex-girlfriend, Chelsey Davy. Sigh. I guess I shouldn’t get my hopes up. [US Weekly]
- Check out these 10 best horror movies based on actual events! I know Amelia will. [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- Kelsey and Camille Grammer have agreed on a divorce settlement. Well, thank god. [Huffington Post]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.