Today’s Lady News: New Mexico Introduces Parental Notification Law For Abortion
- A state representative in New Mexico has introduced a bill that would require the parents of girls ages 17 or younger to be notified if she has an abortion. [Daily-Times.com]
- A lesbian from Uganda has gotten a temporary reprieve from being deported by the U.K. Brenda Namigadde said she could be killed if she is sent back to Uganda, where homosexuality is against the law. [BBC]
- There’s a “Xena: Warrior Princess” conference in L.A., people! [Los Angeles Times]
- An Air Force official has been accused of making sexual advances towards his subordinates. [AP]
- Friend-of-The-Frisky blogger Amanda Hess at TBD.com asks, how many pregnant women are in prison? [TBD.com]
- A Ukrainian man is facing sex trafficking charges for allegedly forcing women to work as strippers in Detroit clubs. [Reuters]
- Oh, good: an advertiser for MTV’s “Teen Mom 2″ has an anti-abortion agenda. [Jezebel]
- Iraq’s government has launched a media campaign to discourage Iraqi women from marrying insurgents. Ah, the old “Lysistrata” approach. (And before you jump down my throat, yes, I know “Lysistrata” was about withholding sex, not marriage.) [NPR]
- Britain’s largest abortion provider has asked a judge to modify a law that would allow women to take the abortion pill at home. [Bloomberg]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.