Quickies: Amy Poehler On Her Embarrassing Stock Model Photos & Who’s Got A Coke Booger?
- Amy Poehler told Jimmy Kimmel that when she was 28, she did those doofy stock model photos “for the money.” Hey, if those are the most incriminating photos that surface from your youth, you should consider yourself lucky!
- Porn queen Jenna Jameson says Chelsea Handler is a “dried up old whore.” Umm, glass house, Jenna. Careful. [Twitter]
- Charlie Sheen was rushed to the hospital with a towel over his face early this morning. Apparently, the troubled actor had a party last night and, well, I suppose anything could have happened. [TMZ]
- The first eight words of Lady Gaga’s new song, “Born This Way,” dissected! [Popdust]
- Take a first look at James Franco and Anne Hathaway’s Oscar commercial! [Celebuzz]
- Pics have surfaced of “Teen Mom” Maci Bookout doing a beer bong on the beach. At least she doesn’t look preggo. [TMZ]
- Is that a coke booger in Nicole Richie’s nose? [The Superficial]
- Bristol Palin, a newly minted resident of Arizona, loves being 3,600 away from her mother. You don’t say! [PopEater]
- Camille Grammar wants $10 million extra bucks if her ex Kelsey dies shortly after his upcoming marriage to Kayte Walsh, so she’ll be financially set for life. You’ve gotta admire a woman who thinks ahead. [PopEater]
- Padma Lakshmi is being sued by her baby daddy, Adam Dell, for custody of their daughter. I wonder if when she was pregnant people told her, “Dude, you’re getting a Dell!” [Huffington Post]
- Tim Gunn dropped by “The Joy Behar Show” to recap the style hits and misses of the President’s “State of the Union” address. We’d listen to Tim Gunn sound off on just about anything, can you tell? [CNN]
- Attention, strippers: Arlington, Texas, is looking to hire more talented ladies for the Super Bowl. Get those
resumesboobies ready! [TMZ]
- Could you do nothing for two minutes? Find out. [Do Nothing For 2 Minutes]