Too-gorgeous-for-their-own-good couple Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are now the parents of a baby boy. According to reports—since, naturally, their reps have not confirmed the news—their son was born in Los Angeles just hours after Javier discovered that he had been nominated for an Oscar for his role in “Biutiful.” After the jump, some presents we would like to send their new babe.
- A mini Oscar statue. Mom and Dad both have one—he for “No Country For Old Men,” she for “Vicky Cristina Barcelona”—and we wouldn’t want baby to feel left out.
- A Woody Allen box set, since his parents got together playing ex-husband and wife in one of his movies.
- On that note, a copy of Pedro Almodovar’s “Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down!” since it’s the movie that inspired his mom to act.
- A baby disguise—since Penelope and Javier have kept their relationship a secret, they’ll no doubt keep the baby under wraps, too.
- Spanish language baby books, obviously.
- A “No Country For Old Men” wig, just like the one dad wore.
- A toy gun like the one Penelope brandished in “Vicky Cristina Barcelona.”
- A mirror, because that is going to be one gorgeous baby.
- A sibling. Hey, Penelope has said she wants to adopt. They could be the next Jolie-Pitts.