Today’s Lady News: ESPN Dude Fired For Calling Colleague “Sweet Baby” To Sue
- Ron Franklin, the ESPN announcer who was fired for calling his female co-worker, Jeannine Edwards, “sweet baby” and an “a**hole,” is suing his former employer. He has a right to be sexist, damn it! [New York Daily News]
- The #1 movie I wanna see out of Sundance? “Miss Representation,” a documentary about how women are represented by the media. [L.A. Times]
- Why do homeless women have it worse than homeless men? [CNN]
- Dagmar Wilson, the founder of activist group, Women Strike For Peace, passed away at 94. [Washington Post]
- Louise Raggio, a trailblazing Dallas lawyer, has passed away at 91. Raggio came from humble beginnings in Texas but eventually became an advocate for human rights. She helped
abolishestablish the Marital Property Act of 1967, which required a husband’s signature on his wife’s legal documents. Raggio was also a mentor to former White House counsel, Harriet Miers. [DallasNews.com]
- A British MP is whining about the “obnoxious bigotry” of feminists and complaining men get a raw deal. [Mirror UK]
- What’s it like to be a female journalist in Afghanistan? [Pulitzer Center]
Have a story to submit to Today’s Lady News? Send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.