Quickies: Oprah’s Long-Lost Sister & Rob Kardashian’s $15K Boner In “Playgirl”?
- Oprah Winfrey has a long-lost half-sister. Big deal. It’s not me, so I don’t know why I should care? [TMZ.com]
- Steve Harvey’s ex-wife claims he cheated on her and left her homeless. Hmm, I don’t remember him advising that in his relationship books. [PopEater]
- Kelly Osbourne is the new face of Madonna’s Material Girl clothing line. Hey, what happened to Raccoon Eyes (a.k.a. Taylor Momsen)? [ONTD]
- Rob Kardashian was offered $45,000 to pose for Playgirl … and an extra $15,000 if he posed with a boner. That’s one expensive erection, Rob. [The Gloss]
- Aaron Carter checked into rehab for “emotional and spiritual issues.” Interpret that as you will. [Hollywood Life]
- NBC has picked up “Wonder Woman,” a new TV pilot by David E. Kelley. Spandex 4 Eva! [The Hollywood Reporter]
- If you look at one slideshow today of celebs in drag, make it this one. [Celebuzz]
- What are eight career options for rom-com heroines? [NYMag.com]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.