Quickies: “The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills” Finale Was Epic & Ivanka Trump Is Pregnant
- Did you catch last night’s “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” finale? Kim and Kyle Richards practically came to blows, with Kim accusing Kyle of “stealing her house” and Kyle calling Kim an alcoholic. We literally cannot wait for next week’s reunion show. [Huffington Post]
- An imagined conversation between Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal on their recent date. [The Hairpin]
- Michelle Obama will be on “Oprah” next Thursday to talk about a new plan to help military families. Thursday is also the night of her husband’s State of the Union address. Who do you think will get more viewers? [The Hollywood Reporter]
- Ivanka Trump announced on Twitter that she’s pregnant by husband Jared Kushner. Eeek, Donald Trump is going to be a grandpa! Yay? [Twitter]
- Weird. Jim Carrey went out on a date with a former “America’s Next Top Model” contestant. This makes her more successful than any other ANTM alum in history! Kidding. Sort of. [Dlisted]
- Clint Eastwood might direct Beyoncé in a remake of “A Star Is Born.” What a bizarro pairing. [Deadline]
- Elton John has changed his tune on the issue of gay marriage and has come out in support of marriage equality. Two years ago he said he only supported civil partnerships for gay couples. [Billboard]
- Slash from Guns N Roses hates “Glee” so much, he won’t grant the show permission to use any of GNR’s songs in the series. He says the hit show is “worse than ‘Grease.'” Harsh! [Rolling Stone]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.