Today’s Lady News: Watch Out, Reproductive Rights
- Republicans’ plans for health care reform include doing whatever it takes to restrict abortion rights. Gird your loins, ladies! [The Hill]
- Connecticut Senator Joe Lieberman called pundit Arianna Huffington “sweetheart” on “Morning Joe,” as the two bickered about WMDs and Iraq. [Jezebel]
- A national anti-abortion group, Americans United for Life, has announced that Oklahoma is #1 among states for legislative restrictions on abortion. Um, congratulations? [NewsOK.com]
- A Virginia legislative panel wants to get more restrictive with the state’s abortion laws. It will likely be voted upon in VA’s House of Representatives next week. [WTOP]
- A Dallas women’s group is warning that sex trafficking of young girls could skyrocket during Super Bowl XLV. [DallasNews.com]
- Women lawyers argue about 15 percent of the Supreme Court’s cases. Really? That’s way less than I would have thought. [ABA Journal]
- Antonio Rodriguez, aka the suspected “Kensington Strangler,” has been arrested for allegedly raping and killing three women in Philadelphia. [CBS News]
- A little heavy reading: The New Yorker’s got a piece on how the women’s movement of the ’60s and ’70s needed Betty Friedan, author of The Feminine Mystique. [The New Yorker]
- Army wife and first-time author Siobhan Fallon has penned a book of short stories called You Know When the Men Are Gone, about deployment’s affect on families. Her book is based on the experiences of families she knew at Fort Hood in Texas. [NPR]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.