Today’s Lady News: Bill O’Reilly Sees No Media “Gender Bias” Against Sarah Palin
- Bill O’Reilly said on “The O’Reilly Factor” last Thursday that he did not see any gender bias in the media’s coverage of former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin and Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann. Palin herself has said the media’s treatment of her has been sexist at times. You know, this actually makes me feel a little bad for these two women: it must suck to have a man from your side of the aisle be dismissive of the B.S. you go through. [Daily Caller]
- Rep. Gabrielle Giffords may be out of the hospital on Friday, her husband has said. Her next stop will be a rehabilitation center in Texas to overcome injuries from the gunshot wound to the head she sustained during the mass shooting in Tucson, Arizona, two weeks ago. We wish her a swift recovery. [MSNBC]
- George Bronk, 23, of California, has plead guilty to breaking into 3,200 women’s email accounts and searching for nude photos of them, which he then posted to the Internet. Bronk allegedly read Facebook profiles looking for answers to Yahoo’s standard security questions. He was able to find nude or semi-nude photos from 172 women. Creeps: they walk among us. [PC World]
- Ex-Delaware senatorial wannabe Christine O’Donnell — of “I am not a witch” fame — has started a political action committee (PAC) based out of her home. Oh dear, oh dear, what’s she planning now? [Talking Points Memo]
- Planned Parenthood is expanding nationally and may double its number of abortion clinics in New Jersey (from three to six) by 2013. Cue the anti-abortion extremists in five … four … three … [NJ.com]>]
- Watch out, New Hampshire: abortion restrictions for minors could be coming soon in the form of a parental notification law. Because who doesn’t get the warm and fuzzies when 15-year-old girls become moms because Mommy and Daddy pressured them to do so? [Boston.com]
- A look back at 25 years of how race has been discussed on “Oprah.” [Bitch Magazine]
- An Army commander for the Democratic Republic of Congo who led rapes of over 50 women in the town of Yizi on New Year’s Day has been transferred from his post after citizens of Yizi protested. The way rape is used as a weapon of war and intimidation utterly disgusts me. [BBC]
- A Muslim woman’s male cousin threatened to kill her if she did not start wearing the hijab (a face-covering Muslim veil) again. The cousin allegedly told her she was bringing “shame” upon the family, a court has heard. [Daily Mail UK]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.