Quickies: Hollywood Still Shocked And Offended By Ricky Gervais
- Somehow, people are surprised that Ricky Gervais was “offensive” as host of the Golden Globes, but despite lampooning everyone from the cast of “The Tourist” and Robert Downey Jr. to gay Scientologists and Bruce Willis (“Ashton Kutcher’s dad”), he managed to survive the whole affair. Not that he’ll be asked back to host a second time. [Huffington Post]
- Regis Philbin announced that this will be his last hosting “Live with Regis & Kelly” — Jeff Probst is being batted around as a possible replacement, but I would prefer Kelly Ripa’s hot husband Mark Consuelos. [Yahoo News]
- Every picture of Ryan Gosling with his dog George available on the internet — what are you waiting for? Click! [Buzzfeed]
- Hey look! It’s Elton John and David Furnish’s son Zachary! Cute. [ONTD]
- Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg has been named one of the worst-dressed men of 2010 by Esquire magazine. I guess you don’t become a billionaire by 26 by caring about your clothes. [Mashable]
- The gals over at The Hairpin imagine, “The Babysitter’s Club: What Are They Now?” [The Hairpin]
- Michael Jackson is alive. [Double Viking]
- Is your dude allergic to his own orgasm? [BroBible]
- Which actress got all-down drunk at the Golden Globes? [PopBytes]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.