Quickies: A Baby Boy For Miranda Kerr And Orlando Bloom & Lauren Conrad Goes Brunette
- Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom welcomed a baby boy today. No name has been revealed yet. [Celebuzz]
- Aretha Franklin wants her fans to know she is “feeling great and coming along.” [PopEater]
- Sammi from “Jersey Shore” is launching her own fragrance. Now everyone can smell like the kind of girl only an adult baby like Ronnie could love. [Racked]
- Did Lauren Conrad color her hair brown in an effort to look more like Kate Middleton? [The Cut]
- Check out pics of Natalie Portman’s engagement ring. [Us Weekly]
- The family of Notorious B.I.G. is pleased that law enforcement agencies have reinvigorated the investigation into his murder. [TMZ]
- Jane Krakowski is pregnant. [TooFab]
- This might be Madonna’s new boy toy. [The Superficial]
- Critics say “Country Song” is crap. [Newser]
- Helen Mirren’s bare midriff and little red riding hood isn’t a good look. [Starpulse.com]
- Our girls over at The Gloss break down the eight kinds of breakups. [The Gloss]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.