Quickies: Camille Grammer Gets Out Of Her Bravo Contract & Hugh Hefner’s Girls Don’t Make Much
- Camille Grammer, basically, won’t walk away from “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” if Bravo is nice to her in the editing room. [TMZ]
- When movies and music intersect, the result is a pop culture orgasm. Here are the 10 best movies about music. [BuzzSugar]
- Coca Rocha found the photo from “The September Issue” that Grace Coddington loved, but Anna Wintour hated. [Fashionista]
- How much do Hef’s girlfriends get paid? [PopBytes]
- Reese Witherspoon’s new $250,000 engagement ring might blind your eyes. [MSNBC]
- Jessica Szohr models green, scaly body paint as well as anyone could, I guess. [TooFab]
- Wanna get tons of free and legal MP3s from your library — yes, your library? Check to see if you live in one of these lucky cities which subscribe to Freegal. [Paste]
- Ooops. [Double Viking]
- Well, that’s one way to describe the weather. Sexy! [BroBible]
- Raz B’s brother allegedly outed former B2K member Omarion, and says Omarion was also allegedly sexually abused by Chris Stokes, the band’s manager. [Oh No They Didn’t]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.