Another day, another celebrity breakup. After eight years together, Mila Kunis and Macaulay Culkin are no longer a dynamic duo. Apparently, they broke up a while ago, but kept it quiet while Mila was promoting “Black Swan.” This is sad because Mila always had gushy things to say about Macaulay, like, “There are a lot of things people want him to be that he’s not. He’s an amazing, simple guy, who is probably the most brilliant person I’ve ever met.” And, “You find a steady rock in your life and that’s all you need. We have our ups and downs, but work through them.”
But why focus on the past? After the jump, who we think Mila should date next.
- Big duh—Jason Segel, since the two of them were so adorable together in “Forgetting Sarah Marshall.”
- Or, since her lesbian scene in “Black Swan” attracted so much attention, what about Scarlett Johansson? She’s newly single, too.
- We like Max Minghella of “The Social Network.” He’s basically the dark to Culkin’s light.
- Justin Timberlake, her co-star in “Friends with Benefits.” The rumors are already flying anyway.
- Mila seriously needs a hot ballet dancer so that she can double date with Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied. How about Angel Corella?
- Mila needs to wrestle Jake Gyllenhaal away from Taylor Swift. They’d make a much, much better pair.
- Or she could try to snag Ryan Gosling from Blake Lively. We’d be much happier with him dating cool girl Mila.
- I also wonder why she never went for her “That ’70s Show” co-star Topher Grace. He’s always been kind of adorable.
Who do you think Mila should date next?