Today’s Lady News: Single Lesbians Maybe Earn The Most Money
- Census data suggested single lesbians earn more money than heterosexual women or previously-married lesbians. [ABC News]
- This is cool and inspiring — a yoga instructor who still teaches and demonstrates postures, despite having two broken legs. [BlissTree]
- A woman named Anne Hays has posted an open letter to The New Yorker on her Facebook page, criticizing the beloved magazine for featuring only a couple female writers in their last two issues. She also sent the letter to their offices, with the last two issues of the magazine enclosed. [Facebook]
- Valerie Jarrett, a senior advisor to President Obama, talks gender equality. [Huffington Post]
- Tomorrow, Victoria Kolakowski will be sworn in as a superior court judge in Alameda County, CA, becoming the first out trans person to become a judge in the U.S. [Inside Bay Area]
- When is it okay to have a VPAC (Vaginal Birth After Cesarean)? CNN’s health expert answers. [CNN]
- Afghan women discuss the abuses they’ve suffered in front of cameras — but only while wearing a face-distorting mask. [CNN]
- A new law proposed in Ireland to combat sex trafficking would prosecute the men who visit prostitutes, not the sex workers themselves. [Irish Central]
- Jung Yoon-hong, one of the last Korean “comfort women,” who worked as a sex slave for the Japanese military during World War II, died in December at age 90. She was made a sex slave after her husband died during the war. In the later years of her life, she lived in housing specially provided by the government for former comfort women. [JoonGang Daily]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.