Star Couplings: Mila And Macaulay Split, Plus Shania Twain Weds!
- “Black Swan”‘s Mila Kunis and Macaulay Culkin have broken up. The two had been dating for eight years. [Page Six]
- Did John Mellencamp end his 20-year marriage because he’s been stepping out with Meg Ryan? [Page Six]
- Let the Sandra Bullock/Ryan Reynolds romance rumors continue! The single twosome spent New Year’s Eve together. [ONTD]
- Just days after announcing her engagement, Shania Twain married Frederic Thiebaud on New Year’s Day in Puerto Rico. He, of course, is the ex-husband of Twain’s former best friend, who had an affair with Twain’s first husband. Phew. [Huffington Post]
- Valerie Bertinelli got married this weekend too! [People]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.