Quickies: Zsa Zsa To Lose A Leg & Andrea Zuckerman Turns 50!
- Sad news: Zsa Zsa Gabor will have to have half her leg amputated after a blood clot spread. [TMZ]
- Here is a very bad recording of Kim Kardashian’s new song, which she debuted at a club in Las Vegas this weekend. [PopEater]
- In 2010, over 43.8 million people changed their Facebook relationship status to “single,” while only 28.4 million declared they were “in a relationship.” What about “It’s Complicated”?! [Mashable]
- You’ll have a better chance of getting that job if you wear glasses to your interview, apparently. [Daily Mail UK]
- Their publicists deny that there’s any funny business going on between Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock. Well, that’s no fun! [People]
- Get this. Gabrielle Carteris — aka Andrea Zuckerman on the original “Beverly Hills, 90210″ — turned 50 years old yesterday. How on earth did we ever believe she was a teenager?! [EW]
- Facts about women, from a man who knows nothing about women. [Double Viking]
- Is Jessica Simpson a homewrecker? [PopBytes]
- Let’s hope we don’t get seated next to this guy on a plane. [BroBible]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.