Diane Keaton’s look in “Annie Hall” is so iconic that even decades after the Woody Allen film premiered, her look is still wearable. There’s a reason menswear-inspired fashions for women is a cyclical style, after all. The “Annie Hall” look gives an air of confidence without looking as if you’re trying too hard. Here’s how you can get the look today.
- Elliot Silk Tie, $59.50, Banana Republic
- Stetson Wool Fedora, $59.99, Madewell
- Slinky Maxi Skirt, $19.80, Forever 21
- BCBGeneration Round Retro Sunglasses, $25, BCBG
- Frye Carson Shortie Cowboy Boot, $279.29, ASOS
- Merona Women’s Ultimate Chino Pant — Vintage Khaki, $19.99, Target
- Boucle Tweed Jacket, $59.99, J.Jill