Today’s Lady News: Brett Favre’s Accuser Says The NFL Is Sexist
- Brett Favre will be fined $50,000 — but not suspended — by the National Football League for not cooperating with an investigation into his shady behavior. In response to Favre’s punishment, his alleged victim, former New York Jets employee Jenn Sterger, is trashing the NHL for being sexist and claiming she provided insufficient evidence. “Today’s decision is an affront to all females and shows once again that, despite tough talk, the NFL remains the good old boys’ league,” Sterger said through a lawyer. I couldn’t agree more, frankly. [TMZ.com]
- Did you miss MTV’s abortion special, “No Easy Decision,” last night with teen mom Markai Durham from “16 & Pregnant”? You can watch the whole show here. [MTV]
- Lesbian country singer Chely Wright helped unveil a new LGBT youth home on “The Nate Berkus Show.” Awww! [AfterEllen.com]
- Why is it harder to get a tubal ligation than an abortion? Good question. [The Stir]
- Robin Rothrock, the founder and owner of Hope Medical Clinic in Shreveport, Louisiana, passed away on Monday. [KSLA]
- A 25-year-old hotel employee in the United Arab Emirates has been sentenced to six months in jail for having an abortion after she was impregnated by a hotel guest. She was charged with having an abortion and having sex outside of marriage. The woman, MB, has also been deported to her home country of South Africa. [The National]
- A Canadian politician, Sen. Celine Hervieux-Payette, who is also a former Montreal executive, wants Parliament to force companies to put more women in the boardroom. [Toronto Sun]
- The head of the Royal College of Midwives said doctors are making women needlessly afraid of home births. [Guardian UK]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.