Industry Report: Gaga’s Second MAC Campaign And Blogger Salaries
- Lady Gaga will return for a second run as the face of MAC’s Viva Glam campaign. [WWD]
- Blogger Susanna Lau of Style Bubble tells the New York Times she doesn’t make a lot of money. [New York Times]
- Bryan Boy, on the other hand, does. The blogging sensation apparently makes over $100k annually. [Huffington Post]
- Gucci’s iPad app is out. It’s sort of like a fancy coloring book for toddlers or people who want to pretend they’re toddlers. [Fashionista]
- Swarovski, the company responsible for bedazzled anything with its famous crystals, is coming out with a men’s line and sunglasses collection. [L.A. Times]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.