Quickies: Paris Stilton, Racist Cupcakes & Kim Kardashian’s Latest Lover
- Not to brag, but our Amelia made the Cheese People blog (her fave, outside of The Frisky, of course) today. “Paris Stilton” was her brilliant idea during a bout of insomnia. [Cheese People]
- Check out Duncan Hines ad for “Hip Hop Cupcakes,” which has caused serious controversy for being, well, racist. [Eater]
- Want to get laid this upcoming holiday? Try using one of these amazing Christmas-inspired pick-up lines. [BuzzFeed]
- The most important dogs of 2010 is missing one very important canine — Amelia’s dog Lucca. Heads will roll! [BuzzFeed]
- Who’s Kim Kardashian dating now? We can hardly keep up. [PopBytes]
- Don’t fall for these chick magnet tricks! [BroBible]
- This is totally what we want our wedding to be like. [Double Viking]
- Some of us would rather die alone than date anyone who would participate in Gawker’s Online Dating experiment. [Gawker]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.