Looking pulled together for a bit of errand-running isn’t difficult when you stick to a style uniform like supermodel Claudia Schiffer does. All you need are well-fitting jeans, a blazer, chic and comfortable boots, a colorful scarf, and a sweater. And if you’re feeling a little daring, mix patterns. You might not be able to tell from the photo above, but Claudia is wearing a gray and black cheetah-print sweater that provides the perfect neutral background for her floral scarf. After the jump, find an outfit like Claudia’s.
- Boucle Tweed Jacket, $69.99, J. Jill
- Legging Jeans, $69.50, Gap
- Apt. 9 Cheetah Cashmere Cardigan, $34.99, Kohl’s
- Floral Oblong With Macrame Fringe Scarf, $24, Urban Outfitters
- HOBO INTERNATIONAL Aubry Flap Shoulder Bag, $218, Endless
- JONES NEW YORK Zipster Bootie, $59.94, DSW