Dude Looks We Love: Aviator Sunglasses
Aviator sunglasses have been around for nearly 100 years, making appearances in everything from “Top Gun” to Lindsay Lohan’s coffee runs. They’re a great look on both sexes, but there’s something so hot and mysterious about a guy in dark aviator sunglasses. Here are five reasons we love a man in aviators …
- The style is flattering on all face shapes, so it’s no exaggeration to say this is a great look for any guy.
- While the vast majority of people who wear aviator sunglasses are not, in fact, aviators, some of them surely are. And there’s nothing sexier than chatting with a dude who may or may not pick you up for a first date in a fighter jet.
- Since the style originated in the military, throwing on a pair of aviators creates a bit of the “man in uniform” effect, minus the jumpsuit.
- Usually, when I see a picture of Zac Efron, I’m like, “Oh, that’s nice.” When I saw the above picture of Zac Efron wearing Ray-Ban aviators I was like, “SWEET MOTHER OF GOD.”
- Like the slouchy beanie (another Dude Look We Love), this manly accessory also looks great on women and is easily steal-able. So encourage your man to buy a pair, and then snag ‘em for yourself.