Style Stealer: Myleene Klass Knows How To Work A Rainy Day
British musician and TV presenter Myleene Klass has solved the age-old fashion dilemma of what to wear when it’s gloomy and rainy so you don’t look like a soggy mess. She started off with a cute cape that blocked her pleated skirt and stripe T-shirt from the elements. Then, she added a pair of knee-high boots that keep legs and feet from getting soaked, but are so much cooler than Wellies. Myleene chased away gray clouds with a bright red lip. See how you can get a similar look, after the jump.
- American Vintage Stripe Top in White/Sky Blue, $85, RevolveClothing.com
- ASOS Hooded Military Cape, $129.30, ASOS
- French Connection “Fast Pefect Pleat” Skirt, $118, Dillard’s
- Jonathan Aston Long Turn-Over Knee Rib Sock, $19.80, Fig Leaves
- ZiGiny Women’s Meredith Motorcycle Boot, $199.95, Endless
- Dooney & Bourke Large Pocket Satchel, $298, Dooney & Bourke