Quickies: Britney’s Camp Says The Abuse Tape Is Fake & Check William Rast For Target
- Britney Spears’ camp says the audiotape reportedly featuring Britney Spears saying that she was beaten by her boyfriend, Jason Trawick, is 100 percent fake. [TMZ]
- “No Ordinary Family”‘s Autumn Reeser announced that she’s expecting a baby! [ONTD]
- “Teen Mom” Amber Portwood got her daughter Leah back from child services. [The Superficial]
- Here’s your first peek at Justin Timberlake’s William Rast for Target collection. [TooFab]
- Which has the better same-sex kiss, “Black Swan” or “I Love You Phillip Morris”? [Celebuzz]
- Lee Harvey Oswald’s coffin is going up for auction. [AOL News]
- Here are the “Black Swan” makeup secrets from the head of the film’s makeup department. [Beauty Blogging Junkie]
- Gisele Bundchen might be forcing hubby Tom Brady to see a hair transplant specialist. Not that that’s a bad thing. [NYmag.com]
- What are the 11 outfits you should never wear to an office holiday party? [Glamour]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.