Quickies: Sarah Palin Makes A “Snuff Film” & Blake Lively Is A Louboutin Sale Pro
- An animal rights group is blasting Sarah Palin for holding a halibut’s beating heart in her hand on her reality show, saying the scene was a “snuff film.” [TMZ]
- The Kardashians supposedly have Skechers to thank for their famous bums. [Starpulse.com]
- Blake Lively went to a Christian Louboutin sale last week and walked out with 40 pairs of shoes. [WWD]
- Emmy Rossum and dreadlocked ladies man, Adam Duritz, have called it quits. [TooFab]
- Jessica Alba burned even more bridges, besides saying that good actors go off script, during her interview with Elle magazine. [The Superficial]
- Researchers have found a set of genetic alterations linked to the development of anorexia. [Newser]
- Aruba authorities have determined that a jawbone found on a beach on the Caribbean island isn’t Natalee Holloway’s. [AOL News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.