10 Gifts We’d Like To Give Kim Zolciak At Her Baby Shower
A week ago on “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” Kim Zolciak went to see Sheree perform at a charity event called “Dancing Stars of Atlanta,” and found herself transfixed by the butt of Atlanta Falcons defensive end, Kroy Biermann. “That’s the nicest butt I’ve seen on a white guy,” she said, before complimenting him on his posterior. They exchanged numbers and, apparently, have been seeing each other on the regs. Now Kim is pregnant with her third child. “I was surprised,” she said to Life & Style. “While it wasn’t planned, God clearly has a bigger and better plan for us and we’re excited.” [Life & Style]
We are, too? After the jump, 10 presents we’d like to give at Kim’s baby shower.
- A baby-sized watch, so her child will never be tardy to the party.
- New new boobs, since she’ll likely want another perk-up after giving birth.
- Baby wigs!
- Therapy sessions for her other two daughters.
- A onesie that say “Lil’ Papa.”
- A session for Kim with a photographer to capture her pregnant belly while she sucks on a pickle. Yes, we got that idea from Phaedra.
- Baby’s first pair of chicken cutlets.
- A ring for Kim inscribed with the words “This ring does mean a thing.”
- A martini-shaped crib.
- A lifetime supply of peaches.
Do we think NeNe will be the godmother?