10 Baby Names For Rachel Zoe
I’ll file Rachel Zoe’s pregnancy announcement under “Things I never thought would happen.” After the last season of “The Rachel Zoe Project,” I was expecting a divorce announcement more than a Tweet saying, “Hey everyone! I want to officially confirm to my loyal friends and followers that I am pregnant!” Especially after Rodge more or less gave her the “baby or me” ultimatum. Not to mention that it’s pretty obvious that she struggles with some type of eating disorder. I’m not gonna lie, I’m nervous for her. But now that there is a baby Zoe in the oven, we thought we’d offer up our name suggestions. After the jump, what we think Rachel and Rodge should name their child.
- “Coco” — as an homage to her most favorite designer.
- “Brad” — after her ex-protegee/gay husband.
- “Bananas” — I mean, she says it so much anyway.
- “Doll” — since that’s what the kid will be, a dress-up doll.
- “Idye” or “Diana” — for “I die,” her signature catchphrase.
- “Boho” — in honor of her love for boho chic.
- “Hudson” — because she is obviously obsessed with Kate Hudson.
- “Babay” — an extension of her pet name for Rodge, “Babe.”
- “Vintage” — since she’s a sucker for it.
- “Van Cleef” — after the jewelry line.
What do you hope Rachel will name her baby?