Mena Suvari wore Theory’s Sequined Silk Dress for a night of partying with her husband, Simone Sestito, at Trousdale Nightclub in West Hollywood over the weekend. I appreciate her combination of casual pieces, like the tote bag and suede pumps, with the dressier items–her sequined dress and tuxedo jacket. But since most people aren’t in the market for a $595 dress, I found a less expensive one to wear instead. Find out how to get a similar look as Mena’s for your next special night out.
- Satin Band Fedora $12.99, Tilly’s
- Jessie Dress, $138, Guess
- Ruched Sleeve Jacket, $148, The Limited
- Eliott Lucca Teba Solid Flap Tote, $158.39, eBags
- Steve Madden “Olympicc” Pump, $89, Dillard’s