Quickies: What Do Willow Smith And A Cockatoo Have In Common? Plus Heidi Montag Researches Strippers
- Willow Smith visited Ellen DeGeneres’ show today and watched that cockatoo rock out to “Whip My Hair” for the first time. Her reaction is totes adorable! [Styleite]
- Taylor Swift is developing her own fragrance for Elizabeth Arden. What do princesses and daydreams smell like? [Celebuzz]
- A 4-year-old girl can be sued for wrongful death, rules a judge in New York. [Shine]
- Heidi Montag is hanging out at strip clubs. She calls it “research.” [Popbytes]
- It’s just a dude and his pet hummingbird. [Double Viking]
- Shaq in drag is a sight to behold. [The Blemish]
- Rubbers might not be a cheap form of birth control for much longer. [F Listed]
- Don’t know what to do with that jack-o’-lantern now that Halloween is over? Here are seven suggestions. [Maxim.com]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.