- Kelly Osbourne is launching a fashion collection. Guesses as to the theme/style? [Stylebistro]
- Tokyo Fashion Week has got wicked style. Check out pics and looks by designers whose names you probably can’t pronounce. [WWD]
- In other celeb clothing news: As it turns out, JWoww‘s “Filthy Couture” line won’t be happening. You can now exhale and go on with life peacefully. [NYDN]
More fashion industry news after the jump!
- H&M continues to go high fashion. The retailer is planning a runway show for the release of its Lanvin collection. Invite us, please? [Fashionista]
- Ruh-roh, looks like Dolce & Gabbana might have some legal woes. The fashion house has been accused of tax evasion and failing to declare as much as 840 million euros. [Drapers]