Industry Report: Kelly Osbourne To Start A Clothing Line, J-Woww To End Hers
- Kelly Osbourne is launching a fashion collection. Guesses as to the theme/style? [Stylebistro]
- Tokyo Fashion Week has got wicked style. Check out pics and looks by designers whose names you probably can’t pronounce. [WWD]
- In other celeb clothing news: As it turns out, JWoww’s “Filthy Couture” line won’t be happening. You can now exhale and go on with life peacefully. [NYDN]
More fashion industry news after the jump!
- H&M continues to go high fashion. The retailer is planning a runway show for the release of its Lanvin collection. Invite us, please? [Fashionista]
- Ruh-roh, looks like Dolce & Gabbana might have some legal woes. The fashion house has been accused of tax evasion and failing to declare as much as 840 million euros. [Drapers]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.