Quickies: Liam Neeson Replaces Mel Gibson In “The Hangover 2″ & Janet Jackson Is Engaged
- Now that Mel Gibson is out of “The Hangover 2,” who’s going to play the role of the tattoo artist? Liam Neeson! [PopEater]
- Not going to lie. We miss old NeNe. [Huffington Post]
- Tennis player Maria Sharapova is engaged to LA Laker Sasha Vujacic. [Just Jared]
- Dianna Agron’s brother is defending his sister’s participation in that controversial GQ cover shot by Terry Richardson. Question: Why is everyone going after Dianna? What about Lea Michele and Cory Monteith? Also, WHO CARES? [Radar Online]
- Janet Jackson is supposedly engaged to her smoking hot billionaire boyfriend, Wissam Al Mana, 35. [ONTD]
- An unpublished Dr. Seuss manuscript called All Sorts of Sports is up for auction. The current bid is $19K. [Time]
- Check out these international fashion faux pas! [CNNGo]
- We’re not sure how the math works on this one, but apparently Michelle Obama helped designer clothing brands and the stores that sell them earn $2.7 billion between November 2008 and December 2009. It pays to dress the First Lady, I guess? [StyleList]
- Kids thwart zombie attack! [Double Viking]
- Kim Kardashian did not ask for and does not want that $1 million cake at her birthday party. [The Blemish]
- Paris Hilton’s fashion choices mystify us. [Popbytes]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.