Industry Report: Karl’s Rumored Chanel Departure (Again), DVF’s Makeup, And Prada’s Poor
- Diane von Furstenberg just announced that she’ll be launching a new fragrance, cosmetics, and skin care line this year. We predict punchy colors will reign. [Elle UK]
- Rumor has it (again) that Karl Lagerfeld will retire from Chanel in 2012 and that he’ll “stage a massive, never-before-seen, no-expense-spared farewell.” [Fashionologie]
- Prada is apparently $1.4 billion in debt! (Didn’t see that one coming.) Some think the company might start selling public shares. [Styleite]
… More fashion news after the jump!
- Sephora is launching an iPhone app. [Appolicious]
- Uniqlo says their dip in sales … is because of the weather? A warm September has apparently hurt their fall numbers. [Wall Street Journal]
- Heidi Klum had a launch party for her New Balance line. The entertainment: trampoline dancers! [Modelinia/TwitPic]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.