Industry Report: Karl’s Rumored Chanel Departure (Again), DVF’s Makeup, And Prada’s Poor
- Diane von Furstenberg just announced that she’ll be launching a new fragrance, cosmetics, and skin care line this year. We predict punchy colors will reign. [Elle UK]
- Rumor has it (again) that Karl Lagerfeld will retire from Chanel in 2012 and that he’ll “stage a massive, never-before-seen, no-expense-spared farewell.” [Fashionologie]
- Prada is apparently $1.4 billion in debt! (Didn’t see that one coming.) Some think the company might start selling public shares. [Styleite]
… More fashion news after the jump!
- Sephora is launching an iPhone app. [Appolicious]
- Uniqlo says their dip in sales … is because of the weather? A warm September has apparently hurt their fall numbers. [Wall Street Journal]
- Heidi Klum had a launch party for her New Balance line. The entertainment: trampoline dancers! [Modelinia/TwitPic]