I was a child when I first learned that fragrance holds a very important role in the life of a woman. My aunt, a designer at Tiffany and Co., always wore Givenchy’s Amarige, and to this day every time I have a whiff of it she is immediately next to me. The scent that one wears can define them to others–it’s a silent signature that stays in the subconscious of everyone who comes into contact with them.
- Bliss Eau de Toilette [$18, Sephora]
- Fresh “Love” [not available yet]
- Herve Leger “Femme” [$34, Avon]
- “Miss Pucci” [$53, Sephora]
- Salvatore Ferragamo “Attimo” [$36, Ultra Fragrances]
- Thierry Mugler “Womanity” [$58, Bloomingdale’s]
- Calvin Klein “Beauty” [$50, Sephora]
- Fresh “Eat” [not available yet]
- Prada “Infusion D’Iris” [$56, Sephora]
- La Prairie “Life Threads Sapphire” [$69, Fragrantica]
- “Outspoken” by Fergie [$28, Avon]
Tell us: What’s your signature scent?