First we were “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” in Los Angeles. Then we watched “Khloe and Kourtney Take Miami.” Now in January, the Kardashian family will kontinue kolonizing our television set when “Kourtney and Kim Take New York.” The two ladies have just started filming this series in which they’ll open up a New York branch of Dash clothing. And Kim promises us that good times will abound. “This couldn’t have come at a more perfect time for me to just get out of my life [in LA],” she told Ryan Seacrest. “I’m single and I keep on saying, ‘I’m single for the first time’ but I never have really given it a shot. I’m down for some hookups.”
Bleh. Boring. After the jump, eight Kardashian show concepts we’d actually be interested in watching.
- “Kardashian Gladiators”: The family takes on super athletes in “American Gladiator”-style physical contests, like the one where they hit each other off the balance beam with big q-tips.
- “The Kardashians Take Eurasia”: Since they’re half-Armenian, they should set up a boutique in the motherland and check out beauty standards there.
- “K-alliteration”: Where the gang can only speak in words that begin with “k.”
- “The Kardashians Take New York … Underground”: The ladies live as subway “moles” for a month.
- “The Kardashians Go To The Bermuda Triangle In Search of Biggie And Tupac And Never Come Back”
- “Supersized Kardashians”: The sister try living in fat suits for a month, like Tyra Banks did that time.
- “The Price of Badonkadonk”: The Kardashian clan travels the world, like Jessica Simpson did, to find cultures were big butts are ideal.
- “Kourtney Goes Solo”: Kourtney ditches that loser Scott and raises baby Mason on her own.
Will you watch “Kourtney and Kim Take New York”?