• Entertainment

20 Percent Of Women Would Sleep With The “Jersey Shore” Men

I just read a depressing thing. According to a poll by Wet intimacy products, 80 percent of women say they would not have sex with one of the male cast members of “Jersey Shore.” To this I say—only 80 percent? What the eff is wrong with the other 20 percent of women who took this survey? I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Best case scenario, you get called a grenade, hyena, or slut by a total jerkface on national TV and then they play catch with your chicken cutlet or call you a cab two minutes after they pull out. Worst case scenario, you get an incurable STD or knocked up with one of these loser’s spawn. Do. Not. Do. It.Also disturbing, 60 percent of people who took the survey said they would be embarrassed to introduce one of the “Jersey Shore” dudes to their friends and family as their boyfriend. Which makes me think the other 40 percent need to make a therapy appointment, stat. [Radar]

Posted Under: , , ,
  • Zergnet: Simply Irresistible

  • HowAboutWe

  • Popular