Quickies: Willow Smith Goes To Milan Fashion Week & Lady Gaga Goes House Hunting
- While most people have to rob, cheat, and steal to get into Milan Fashion Week, Willow Smith just whips on it like she belongs there. [The YBF]
- Teresa Giudice has landed a deal to write another cookbook. [Eater]
- Brazilian Maya Gabeira rides 50-foot swells better than most male surfers. [Lemondrop]
- The owner of the company that makes Segways died after accidentally driving his Segway off a cliff. Yes, you read that right. [BuzzFeed]
- Lady Gaga is buying a home on Martha’s Vineyard. [Refinery 29]
- Gloria Stewart, who played “Old Rose” in “Titanic,” has died at age 100. [L.A.Times]
- How will the children turn out when the parents are divided politically? [YourTango]
- Find out whether “Mad Men”‘s portrayal of the Playboy Club was accurate. [TresSugar]
- Rick Ross, Bo Jackson, and Tim Tebow all appear in the new Nike “Boom” campaign. [BroBible]
- Beer cans can be used to make really awesome crap. [Maxim.com]
- Comedian Greg Giraldo, who most recently helped roast David Hasselhoff, is in critical condition after overdosing on prescription pills. [PopEater]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.