Today’s Lady News: Indianapolis Bakery Won’t Serve Gay Cupcakes
- Just Cookies, a bakery in Indianapolis, refused to take an order from a gay student group because their request for rainbow cookies and cupcakes (to celebrate National Coming Out Day) violates the “values” of the bakery. [Change.org]
- Jordan’s Queen Rania had some thoughtful words on anti-Muslim sentiments during her appearance on the “Today” show this morning. Watch the whole segment! [MSNBC]
- The head of PersonhoodUSA, an anti-abortion group, says that “fertilized egg” is as offensive as using the n-word. [KRDO.com]
- Brittany Novotny is the first transgender candidate to run for public office in the state of Oklahoma. Her opponent, notorious homophobe Sally Kern, says that Novotny “promotes the homosexual agenda.” [Nerve]
- New research suggests that mammograms don’t help women over 50 as much as previously believed. [MSNBC]
- A new study finds that abortion does not cause mental health problems among adolescents. [Guttmacher Institute]
- Carly Fiorina, who is challenging Barbara Boxer in the California Senate Race, is now bashing her opponent for requesting that she be called “senator” rather than “ma’am.” Anyone think they should be talking about the issues? [Jezebel]
- Sarah Palin continues to drop hints that she’ll be running for president in 2012. [CBSNews.com]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.